Position: Senior Business Analyst
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
Term: 12 months
- Supporting users around day-to-day usage of the CRE CRM platform, providing answers to end-user questions, supporting the building and enhancements of custom reports and dashboards, and supporting data integrity efforts and adoption of tools for TCAM.
- Work with business leaders to understand business process requirements and translate requirements into a technology and process design in Salesforce.
- Participate and oversee User Acceptance Testing and production validation related to tool enhancements.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis as needed to support project activity.
- Effectively communicate with business partners as it relates to the progress of CRM initiatives.
- Document processes and business requirements as well as articulate impacts on existing business processes.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with business and technology partners.
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large-scale strategic initiatives.
- Ensure efficiency, quality, the cost-effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations.
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business.
- Work independently to make recommendations for support functions by providing support and leadership.
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience.
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies, and procedures.
- Provide leadership in the management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross-functional business partners.
Is this a good fit?
- Salesforce (Administrator / Business Analyst) experience – platform understanding, ability to create reports and dashboards, and comfortable training users.
- Agile experience (i.e., Product Owner) – understanding of Scrum framework, experience working with end users and development teams, writing user stories/acceptance criteria, and familiarity with Jira.
- Team player, problem-solver, and self-motivated – Someone who can handle ambiguous tasks and dive into the details to figure out our next steps, suggestions, and/or questions. Someone who focuses on successful outcomes.
- Financial Institution experience.
- 4+ years of Management consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
High-Level Project Summary/Intro: Our Client is looking for a Senior member of our growing Salesforce team who brings a range of Salesforce Admin and Developer skills to our government customer’s system needs. You will be responsible for the application of Salesforce configuration and development skills in an agile delivery environment, creating new systems in Salesforce, and supporting existing ones with new requirements. You will collaborate with team members and stakeholders to design, develop, and implement application development solutions that meet the client’s needs. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and in coordination with other team members and other intersecting teams. This is a great opportunity to work on mission-critical systems that bring clear value to the end user and to the customer. Our team works on a variety of systems, so this role has plenty of growth potential for your Salesforce and other skill sets.
What You’ll Be Doing: Our systems benefit from out-of-the-box Salesforce components and custom code, so the most successful candidate will be able to assess when each approach is to the most benefit.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain a new set of Salesforce applications
- Be an active member of an Agile development team, responsible for participating in all Agile ceremonies, updating Jira tasks daily, and contributing to continual improvement strategies
- Troubleshoot issues in production and non-production systems
- Learn new technical skills to meet the needs of the project and our customers
- Estimate the work required to build new Salesforce applications
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 7 years of work experience in the technical field
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration and Development experience
- Experience using Salesforce to configure, code, and support integrations using any of the following: Salesforce process automation and workflow rules, Apex programming, batch jobs, sharing & security, Lightning component framework, reports/dashboards
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment
- Experience integrating with external services
- Experience developing against relational databases
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate with team members to ensure client needs and expectations are met or exceeded
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Experience with data migration to include integration, data cleansing, and import/export of large volumes of data
- Experience with development in a government contracting environment
- Experience developing Java-based services
- Experience with Gloo
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities to secure cross-functional alignment
- Demonstrates a passion for solving complex software challenges, and enjoys working alongside fellow team members to make that happen
Our Client operates in the following states: AR, AZ, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, MD, MA, ME, MN, NC, NJ, OR, PA, TX, VA, WV, SC
DevOps Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains mission-critical information extraction, analysis, and management systems.
- Implements streaming analysis algorithms to generate question-focused data sets (QFDs).
- Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs.
- Participates in architecture and software development activities.
- Translates loosely defined requirements into solutions.
- Uses open-source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Collaborates with others on the project to brainstorm about the best way to tackle a complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problem.
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $60.00 – $70.00 per hour
- 8-hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Full Stack Developer duties include:
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or a relevant field